Orange County Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing is a broad term. It encompasses a large variety of online strategies to get your business in front of potentially new clients. The thought of starting an online campaign for your business can be a little scary. With so many different possible avenues to take, which one do you choose? How do you know what strategy is going to be the most effective for your business?
These are common questions for those considering an internet marketing campaign. With years of experience in the industry, Saddleback SEO specializes in effective Orange County Internet Marketing. We can help you assess your business and work within your budget to create and execute the most effective strategy to help your business succeed.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Search Engine Marketing is a general term used to encompass services such as: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Local Search Marketing, and Video Optimization (Video SEO). These core services are generally the backbone of our Orange County Internet Marketing services and provide the best overall results. Search Engine Marketing is commonly used to explain any online marketing strategies that are meant to allow your business to be prominent in search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo! and YouTube. See our set of screenshots below to help you differentiate between these services.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): SEO involves many different aspects that will encourage higher organic ranking in search engines. This type of marketing is very powerful because it targets internet users that are actively searching for products or services like yours and are, therefore, very hot leads for your business.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC): Pay Per Click advertising is used commonly on many different platforms, most notably on Google and Facebook. The advertisements featured at the top and right side of the page are forms of PPC. Businesses create these ads and pay based on the amount of clicks converted from these ads. The cost per click may differ depending on the search term or parameters you are using to target your audience.
- Local Search Marketing: Local search marketing focuses on Google Maps and Google Plus Local listings (formerly known as Google Places). These search results show up within certain search results that are locally or regionally targeted (ie: “Orange County Restaurants“). These listings are characterized by pins with letters A-G and are associated with a map shown on the right of the search results. For local businesses, this strategy is arguably the most effective and may yield the best results.
- Video Optimization (Video SEO): Many businesses underestimate the power of video optimization in the internet realm. It is a little-known fact that YouTube (not Bing), is the second largest search engine on the web. Having a powerful video to convey your business’s message can do wonders for your company. After creating your video, it can be infinitely beneficial to rank your video among a primary search term. It’s like showing a commercial to a supremely motivated potential buyer.
* Results shown in screenshots are meant to clarify our services and may not represent current search results.
Social Media Marketing
Social media networks are growing at rates faster than any other industry in the brief age of the Internet. The bottom line is this: Your customers are on these sites. What is your business doing to interact with your customers on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and other social media sites? There is a huge opportunity among these networks to not only sell your products and services, but to build a positive reputation for your business among your customers. If social media isn’t a part of your Orange County Internet Marketing plan, it should be. Start interacting with your customers and get new ones by checking out our social media services.
The world is going mobile. Need evidence? Next time you’re out and about take a look around and take notice of how many people are using smartphones, laptops, tablets, GPS units and a multitude of other devices that keep them connected while they’re away from the home. Smartphones and tablets have the highest adoption rates among new technologies in the history of the United States. Make sure your business is targeting the mobile audience with mobile-optimized websites, text message marketing, and smartphone apps. Mobile is the next frontier and those businesses that include it in their Orange County Internet Marketing plan have a big head start on their competition! Check out our mobile marketing services page for more information.
Your company’s website is the face of your business on the web. It is as important as any other part of your business. If your company’s website isn’t up to your customer’s standards, you’re giving business away! Adversely, if your company’s website is clearly better than your competitor’s, you’ll be taking business away from them and basking in the profits of customers you wouldn’t otherwise have. The evolution of WordPress websites has made website design and re-designs much cheaper for small businesses. But, if your business is in need of a custom website, we also have developers that can work with you to create your dream website. See our web design page for more information.